Azteeg X5 mini 32BIT All-in-one Controller V3
The X5 mini V3 is a 32 bit ARM based Motion controller for 3D printers, CNC Machines and Laser cutters. The X5 mini runs onSmoothieware firmware and is based on Smoothieboard by the awesome Arthur Wolf. The X5 mini uses the powerful 32bit, 120Mhz NXP LPC1769 ARM chip capable of faster calculations for faster and smoother movements without breaking a sweat.
Configuration is easier using a text based config file loaded on the SD card, no need to upload firmware every time you make a change. Just edit the config file from your PC then reboot the board with the new config and you're done.
Compact and powerful all in one solution. V2 & V3 Board size: 3.9"(100mm) X 2.2"(56mm) - ( V1 and V1.1 board size 3.4"(94mm) X 2"(50mm))
Changes from V2 to V3
- Ethernet onboard - RJ45
- V3 now uses modular drivers
- Compatible with pololu style drivers
- Digipot current adjustment using Panucatt Drivers
Changes from v1.1 to V2
- V2 uses THB6128 drivers with up to 1/128 micro-stepping @ 2 Amps max
- Larger single heatsink pre installed
- Added/changed expansion pins
- Added one more fan/switch mosfet
- Breakout pins for LAN function
- Solder Jumpers to slave drivers
- Direct plug-in expansion for mini Viki and Viki 2.0 Graphic LCDs.
- Slightly bigger board size
Recommended Stepper Drivers (with digipot current control)
Most 3rd party drivers will work with the X5 mini V3 but digipot current adjustment for the stepper will not work. Panucatt stepper drivers has extra pins to make use of this feature.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.